Here's the problem with my whole-fat dairy project: I do not own a scale. So for all I know I could weigh 40 more lbs. Also, I finally broke down and bought halloween candy! And busted into the first bag! And am terrified that I will eat 43 peanut butter cups! Which will muck up my little experiment, but there you are.
Anyway, so far I am definitely more full w/ the cream in my coffee. When I put real cream in there, I'm too full to want to really eat any breakfast. Weird. And my full-fat yogurt-granola combo keeps me full at least 5 hours. So I think that's pretty good. I'll take it. I wonder what the cost breakdown of that is per bowl. And what that would be versus cheerios and whole milk...and how long that would keep me full...I can see I have some more work to do. So far, I'm still in favor. I also want to point out that full-fat is the same price as reduced fat! You'd think reduced fat would be more, considering they have to process it, but there you are.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment