As it happens, I daydrank by accident yesterday...I still feel like it doesn't count as much on a weekend, but there you are. Anyway, I forced my mom to take me to lunch, because sometimes a girl wants a free meal! So when the waitress asked me if I wanted a bloody mary, I took it as a sign. Now I KNOW I didn't drink it with a grilled cheese, but I figured you would forgive me. I ate it w/ eggs benedict. This was a good plan! I have never actually had a real bloody mary before, and I am impressed! (It was actually a little too spicy for my delicate nordic palate, but I still managed.) You couldn't even taste the vodka. The downside to this is that you need to watch it to make sure you can still drive your mom home after consuming one of these things, but just be responsible.
My next round came today...my friend lured me to her house on this dreary, rainy day with the temptation of brandy apple ciders. Yum! Never even heard of them before, but this is a drink I approve of. Had to stick with just one (on account of the driving home part), but I have confirmed that drinking during the day, no matter what the alcohol, is done much better in company.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment