Apparently, there is a school of thought that eating good-for-you fats can actually help you lose weight (when done reasonably). My sisters are on this train, and I'm climbing on board. As my (poorest) sister pointed out, you consume less food, and thus spend less money. I'm for that!
I am testing this idea for a week or so to see how it goes. I know one thing: everything is more delicious! I poured a little cream on my peach crumble at lunch today and I *may* have experienced nirvana. I also bought a ton of cheese and yogurt, so luckily I'm not a vegan. I spent $38 at the co-op today, so hopefully all my full-fat dairy will last for a few weeks. Fingers crossed!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In my experience, full-fat dairy also lasts longer than low- or non-fat products. Score!
Post a Comment