When you go ahead and shatter your elbow, you realize that there are several things on the earth that one cannot easily do with only one hand. Washing one's face is one of those tasks that works so much better with two hands. As such, I was forced to buy face wipes, as it was the simplest and least sloppy way to wash my face off. I purchased these pre-moistened Ponds Clean Sweep ones. Now, a while ago I got a mini pack of these at the dollar travel bin section at target. I put them by my bed for those times when I roll in at 3a.m. and can't be bothered to wash off my face--I thought I could at least wipe it down. Well, that morning never happened so I bought this bigger box.
Anyway! Listen, these things are not recommended. They are pricey! And there is no type of exfoliation whatsoever, and I must say my skin hasn't been that bad in a while. It was total pizza face. I wouldn't even use these for travel or early morning roll-ins. If I really need to wipe down my face again I'm hitting the Huggies baby wipes and will probably save $10/pack. Furrealz.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment