Well! Part of the reason I fell off the blogging wagon is on account of shattering my elbow. As such, simple every day tasks became more challenging, if not impossible. Flossing my teeth was one of those things. I am, by nature and nurture, extremely serious about oral hygiene. However, it's always been hard for me to get really seriously into the flossing game. I figured a shattered elbow was a good enough reason to try out these (environmentally irresponsible) floss picks.
I'm not going to lie: I don't mind these. They get me flossing better than regular floss. They're kind of fun. If you're a reluctant flosser, they might be for you. The downside is that a) they're more expensive than regular floss; b) sometimes the floss breaks in the pick, so you could go through 2-3/time; c) you have to rinse it off if you get a big chunk of nasty...you can't just reposition the floss. Overall, if you need a fun way to kick-start flossing, give it a shot.
Verdict: Only if you're a reluctant flosser.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment