Monday, March 03, 2008

Consumer Reporting: Sally Hershberger Wavy Primer and Marc Anthony Lotion

Well, I need some more hair goo for "wavy days," and I was excited to try a Marc Anthony product. Now, while I love the smell of the shampoo (coconutty), the "lotion" smells like limes. So the combo smells like some kind of Caribbean daquiri. Now, I'm all for the Caribbean! But i don't want someone to poke a straw in my head.

Tomorrow I am going to add something else to the mix: Sally Hershberger Primer Supposedly, this makes any of your wavy products work better. I'll be the judge of that! At $13/a pop, she'd better not disappoint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read about this new Sally Hirshberger line in my new Vanity Fair. It sounds like I'll need a full report. Is it only available at Walgreens? Also, have you ever tried Frederic Fekkai's line?

FWOL said...

looks like you can only get it at Walgreens. Haven't tried FF (ha!). I read in Radar that he's a poseur and doesn't necessarily know what he's doing.

Mo Dub said...

Fekkai a poser? Consider the source. The dude is a genius. I love his products.