Since I am at the library if I'm not at work or sleeping, I needed to find some fillings snack to put in my school bag. I stumbled upon these Special K protein bars that have 10g protein. And a veg like me can use all the protein she can get.
Now, the packaging looks promising, because the pic on the front looks exactly like a whatchamucallit bar (remember those?!? mmm!)However, in reality, it tastes more like sawdust with a chocolately shell. I will probably finish the box, but I don't recommend you buy them. Unless it's an emergency. Or you like sawdust.
PS It also tastes like liquor...but not in a good way.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know i said i would probably finish the box, but i don't know if i can bring myself to do it. save yourselves! don't buy these.
Post a Comment