Mascara Update:
OK, Fans, some of you have been on pins-and-needles, dying to know if I finally ventured to K-Mapart for Max Factor. The verdict is in! LOVE it! The brush is totally the same as Queen Latifah's, there is a patent violation in there somewhere. But it washes off a little cleaner, and I don't get those flakes down my face in the middle of the day. Definitely worth the trip to the posh suburban store, which is the only K-Mart I will even set foot in. I just went to their Web site and it looks like you can order online, if you're a sucka and want to pay shipping.
Drinking Update:
Don't worry, no one needs to call AA. I am so over drinking during the day. I don't think I could even do it more than twice. It's boring and limiting. Though I just read "Little Alters Everywhere" and I have been dying for a G&T ever since.
Target/Fashion Update:
My new friend Brian has asked me about Luella at Target. I am scared of Luella. She is not for amatuers, but you know little pre-teen suburban hussies are running around in this stuff. Or, worse, middle-aged women who should be wearing no such thing. In general, we should just leave London-cutting-edge-chic to the professionals.
I agree Brian that some Isaak Mizrahi pieces are frightening...I still shudder at the sweater seared in my brain that was orange-and-fuscia striped. But sometimes he is on the mark, and his shoes are usually FAB. Though a little pricey, Target-wise.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment