Saturday, April 12, 2008

Survey: Should I Buy a Crock Pot?

Something drastic needs to happen. I just went over last months' grocery bills, and I'm pretty sure I spent double what I've allotted. Dammit! No more fresh flowers in my relationship corner or Ben and Jerry's. That's OK about the B&J's, since I haven't been to the gym in like 2 months and am entering the danger zone.

Anyhoo, I'm also spending too much going out to lunch during the week, so I need to get serious about cooking lots of stuff on the weekend to eat all week. I'm trying to convince myself that this would be worth it. It also matches my kitchen! And how much veg stuff can I cook in it besides stew? But how phat would it be to toss a bunch of stuff in that puppy on Sunday morning after the farmer's market and have lunch for the rest of the week...hmmm...if I could get just 8.5 lunches out of it, it would pay for itself...

No comments: