OK, I was introduced to the Wonderful World of Hair Straightners about 1.5 years ago. Before that I was all, "What? I straighten my hair w/ a brush and a dryer, what do i need a straightner for??" Amateur! I can't believe i didn't know that a straightner de-puffs, glossifies, and magicizes your hair. Unfortunately, I decided a 2" straightner would be a good idea for purchase...more surface area, right?? No. It's harder to use, and it can't really do that flip-thing at the ends. Anyway, I have really been breaking the bank lately, but I just got my hair cut shorter and decided that the 1" Revlon straightner would POTENTIALLY change my life. I will keep you posted.
Relatedly, does anyone know where i can get one of those nozzelly attachments for my blowdryer? That concentrates the flow so it's more efficient when blowing out your hair? You know what I'm talking about? I didn't see one at Target...
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment