Well, here are a variety of things to report:
* I successfully experimented with having a beer in the middle of the day, just because. I am sad to report that it is lame. Not only did it make me really tired, but it got me just buzzed enough that I couldn't drive anywhere, but not buzzed enough to get any enjoyment out of it. I am sure you regular-job-types will be happy to hear that.
* It is official that Days of Our Lives is un-watchable. I cannot stomach it any longer. Do not waste one more minute wishing you could watch it. However, The People's Court is conveniently on at the same time. You can feel sad you are not home to watch that.
* Regarding "Starting Over"
Q: Can't you tape it? I can't believe you're into Starting Over. That is LAME. I can't believe you're not watching Lifetime Movies instead.
A: Taping a show would involve figuring out how to hook my VCR up to my TV. And Lifetime movies would involve paying for cable, which this Smugal lady is not down for. But excellent suggestion.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I see nothing wrong with watching Lifetime AND Starting Over. Who doesn't?
Next time, maybe wine instead of beer?
During your FWOL-training, perhaps you should become accustomed to the midday martini or manhattan. Ooh! Sidecar! Start drinking sidecars. This, however, is at odds with your current viewing schedule. Women who drink sidecars with lunch do not watch Lifetime or Starting Over. Of course, women who drink sidecars with lunch are drunk by 2pm anyway.
During your FWOL-training, perhaps you should become accustomed to the midday martini or manhattan. Ooh! Sidecar! Start drinking sidecars. This, however, is at odds with your current viewing schedule. Women who drink sidecars with lunch do not watch Lifetime or Starting Over. Of course, women who drink sidecars with lunch are drunk by 2pm anyway.
You need to up the alcohol content my dear. Not enough so that you repeat that night after we threw the housewarming party on 81st and I came out the next morning to find you curled up, begging me to remove the glasses full of green apple martinis RIGHT NOW, but enough so that you get a bit more enjoyment out of them.
I suggest a margarita. Yum.
Post a Comment