Well, I searched and searched for years for the perfect mascara...an elusive holy grail for those of us who are cursed with ghostly-pale, barely visible eyelashes. And I found it: Max Factor Stretch and Separate, and Max Factor Lash Lift. Ya'll, these mascaras do not smudge. They don't flake. They are water resistant. They wash off well with soap and water, but don't run when you watch a little Lifetime movie. They make your lashes thick and luxurious. So last week I went to Target to restock and guess what. The Max Factor display was empty. Empty, I say! I ran around to several other stores, and it was the same story. I finally went to the Max Factor Web site, only to find that now if I want to purchase their products in this state, I can go to the grocery store, Wal-Mart, or K-Mart.
HELL. NO.
I am now accepting suggestions for a new brand/variety. I have been given a tip about Cover Girl Lash Exact, but went to Target and they were out! I am so sure! I guess it's a sign that it's good? Anyway, please send drug-store brand suggestions, so a frugal lady like myself can afford!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment