Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Update 2: Eating More Fat

Back in October, I started to forgo any dairy but full-fat. I was concerned that I would become obese. So far, I do not believe I am obese. I don't have a scale, but it's looking like I'm still fitting into all my clothes. In December I contracted the Black Death and probably dropped a solid 5 pounds or so, but I don't think that's a factor anymore.

Now, this is not a plan for those who can't stop eating. The trick here is to stop when you're full. For example: I ate a dove bar the other day. It was soooooooo rich and delicious!!!!!!!! Later, my sister offered me some dark chocolate. I just could not handle it. The dove bar was so rich anything else would make me feel gross, and I just didn't really want it (!!!!! I always want chocolate !!!!) so I ate one little piece and gave back the rest. Hopefully this will last. I will tell you one thing: If I had eaten a Skinny Cow, I would've inhaled 17 other things after it, those things do not satisfy me at all.

No comments: