Saturday, September 27, 2008
Day Drinking: Gearing up for Round 3!
Boy, I blog about drinking and everyone comes out of the woodwork! I got schooled up, down, and all around for my failed experiment. I have been pounded for my choice of alcohol and believe me! I will not make that mistake again. I guess I'll have to take a poll about my drinks so you chumps can tell me what to drink and I don't have to get anymore beat-downs. Sheesh! I've been told I should throw some whiskey in that coffee, to try champagne (ok, I did just do that one last sunday, but that doesn't count because it's a weekend), bloody marys...I can't remember the rest. Apparently there is also a technique...one must drink and eat simultaneously. Take my food-drink combo poll and let me know what I should try...send me a comment if you have a better combo and I'll take it into consideration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment