Wednesday, February 27, 2008
New Product to Pimp
Ok, i am in loooooove w/ the Marc Anthony Curly shampoo and conditioner. Now, before you get all worked up, it's not the Marc Anthony of J.Lo. I don't know who this guy is but this stuff smells sooooooo good! http://www.marcanthony.com/. I first discovered this at Rainbow, but it has since disappeared. I then found it at Walgreens, so I'll have to make the trip. Normally I hate Walgreens, but have you ever noticed they have the uncanny ability to play the BEST MUSIC EVER there? It's like the "All the best from the late '80s and '90s. I mean, I stay for way too long because I'm busy singing along to all the songs--despite the fact that it makes me feel kind of dirty and always jaundiced. I don't know what's up w/ their lighting. Let me know if you try any of his other products. I think I will try his "Straight" and "Gloss" line when I am off the shampoo embargo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What's a shampoo embargo?
Shampoo embargo: when you are a shampoo hoor and have 400 half-used bottles of different brand shampoos everywhere because you are seduced into buying new brands every week and you finally have to put an embargo on yourself to not buy more shampoo until every last drop of what you own is used up.
Post a Comment