Thursday, February 28, 2008
My New Sinful Indulgence
Since I have lately had to visit the doctor 2-3 times a week, I have been treating myself to McDonald's breakfast after my appointments. Now, I hadn't had McD's brek in years, but semi-recently my (now) exbf used to occasionally surprise me with meatless Egg McMuffin meal deals (romantic, I know). However, I began to picture little beaks and wispy feathers in the egg part (it looks weird), so I had to retire them. I moved on to Cinnamon Melts. Now, I need to tell you that I don't even like cinnamon rolls. Never have. But something about them looked exceptionally delicious...and I was right. Aaaaand even better, the price is right. Under $2! Smugal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I personally like the McD's iced coffee. Grace introduced it to me over the summer. I haven't had it since then, but it was delish when I did. What the F is this melt business? I am wholly unfamiliar with the McD's b-fast menu.
Yes, Iced Coffee is also good and value-priced. McD's is blowing out the brek menu...they also have skillet burritos I have been meaning to try...
As an almost resident at Chicago O'Hare International airport, I can say with total confidence that for us meat eaters a sausage mcmuffin no egg and a diet coke is the best way to start off a flight to say Kansas City or Detroit.
Post a Comment