Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back in (In)Action

Well, it's happened again. I have had the misfortune of being laid off from the job I got after being laid off. The sucky thing is, despite the fact that people were fired or quit left and right and I was in constant fear of being canned, I really liked my job. In fact, there were parts of it I loved. At least the last job I got laid off from was sucksville and stunting my career. This one was awesome and was giving me amazing experience. Plus, the idea of interviewing again really makes me want to poke my eyes out.

And speaking of getting your eyes poked out, I am dog/catsitting right now and woke up to a dog standing over me with a string hanging out of her mouth. When I removed the "string" it was slimy-nasty. After flinging it across the room I discovered it was a BLOODY MOUSE TAIL STUMP. On my way screaming out the door I saw the INTESTINES!!!!! The dog followed me up the stairs with the tail stump and calamity ensued. I have since covered it with a measuring cup because I can't bear to touch it. Oh, WHERE is my fantasy bf when I need him??? I hope this isn't a harbinger of my re-leisuring. I need a good omen SOON.

No comments: