Thursday, December 07, 2006
I will never call it "The CW"
It will always be the WB to me. Now that class is over, I can bask in the brain-rotting activities I used to enjoy so well. Although I must have gone out and gotten intellectual, because I just saw OTH last night and friends: I had to change the channel. Unfortunately, everything else on network TV SUCKED because I had to change it back and watch this absurd "It's a Beautiful Life" themed crap show. I am so over it. If I had cable I would have been all over a quality Lifetime movie. Also: Has "Starting Over" been cancelled??? I haven't been able to watch it since The Job, but I don't think it's on anymore!! How can FWOL'rs keep on living??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For total hilarity and serious OTH-hate, check out the OTH-Helping The Chad Find Wives... thread on TWoP. It's in the Other Shows section under Dramas. It's unbelievably funny. After reading it, I now only refer to him as The Chad.
Post a Comment