From Special Guest Blogger Phoebe:
Recently, with Suzy Orman shouting in the back of my ear "We are f'ed! Don't spend money!" I have gone all drugstore on prods, and to be honest with amazing results. Rather than buying my $50 moisturizer I purchased $20 Oil of Olay moisturizer and have been amazed by the smell and silky smooth results. I also purchased $3 mild face soap, which has worked just fine. Meanwhile, in the shower, I found that I love Dove "shiny hair" shampoo and conditioner! I mean can we say Jennifer Aniston with this stuff? And the combo was a mere $6. However, there is one area that I realized I absolutely cannot go cheap on and that is my Bumble and Bumble orange bottle styling cream. I tried a $3 Tresemme volumizer and it did the exact opposite of its description. I felt flat and dull not bouncy and volumized! So despite the (gulp) $26, I remain devoted to Bn'B styling cream. I had a titch left in my old bottle and used it this morning and feel completely Jen A.
Bumble and Bumble 4 Life,
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment