Pinching pennies is going really well this month! Especially since I found a ton in my parent's attic. I came across my old change jar, which seriously probably adds up to $10! Instead of feeding it to one of those money-stealing machines at the grocery store of donating it to starving kids, I'm going to add a few dollars-worth of change to my wallet every few days.
The day-structuring is getting a rockier start. The goal of getting up and moving after "Ellen" (10am) has been successful. The day-planning has not gone as well. Hmmm...
On the experimental side of things, I found some coffee-beer in my fridge that I haven't wanted to drink at night. I think I'll try it out during a weekday. We'll see what a Thursday afternoon drunk feels like! Maybe it will make "Days of Our Lives" seem better. I think it's a sign that I'm getting old that I can barely watch soap operas anymore.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment