Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Future Women of Leisure (FWOL) Society Homepage

Welcome to the official homepage of the FWOL. FWOL's are women who are working towards a financially secure and independent future, enabling us to use our leisurely skills, like traveling, lounging, being waited on, etc. Until I elaborate more, you should start reading from our handbook, SMART WOMEN FINISH RICH by David Bach. Also, I haven't read it personally, but I hear Suze Orman's YF&B is good, too. David Bachian concept are the crux of our lifestyle.

Because I was recently laid off, I will practice being a WOL and post my observations/learnings/experiments. And just for fun, I will include comments on WB shows, feature guest essayists and commentators, frugal tips, as well as spotlight former co-workers who have updates on FU Krappy Kompany.

Is there anything you ever wanted to know about people who stay at home all day? Experiments you'd like me to perform? Please let me know! Under consideration are:
Getting drunk on a weekday afternoon just because

Well, I guess that's the only one I can think of right now.
More riveting info to come...

No comments: